- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Significant Bank Database collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, organisation, email address, address, etc.)
- IP addresses
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Significant Bank Database with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily contact us or provide feedback via email or telephone.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
We may aggregate your personal data by using information, e.g., to calculate the percentage of our users from a certain country or region. Such aggregate information may also be used for any purpose. Aggregated data does not personally identify you or any other user of the Significant Bank Database website.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with database updates or any other similar informative purpose
How do we store your data?
Significant Bank Database securely stores your data on external Google server. We buy the service from Google at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Significant Bank Database will keep your personal data for the 12-month contract term plus three additional months. This is chosen to make a possible repurchase easier for you and us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by completely removing them from our registry.
What are your data protection rights?
Significant Bank Database would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Significant Bank Database for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Significant Bank Database correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Significant Bank Database to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Significant Bank Database erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Please note that we must have certain data to manage your account.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Significant Bank Database restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Significant Bank Database’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Significant Bank Database transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Significant Bank Database uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Significant Bank Database uses Google Analytics for measuring website traffic [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +358 50 5219 367
Or write to us at: Sammonkatu 8 A 21, FI-40100, Jyväskylä, Finland.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Significant Bank Database has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.